Wednesday, November 16, 2022

The Power for Your Day Devotional by Samuel Rodriguez

The Power for Your Day Devotional by Samuel Rodriguez features 45 days to finding more purpose and peace in your life. Each daily reading features your daily power point, your daily reading, your daily scripture, and your daily prayer starter. Scripture quotations are from a variety of translations. The devotionals are inspiring. I appreciate that this book is dedicated to “plow pushers”. In other words all those who are plowing the way for the next generation.

This book is a fantastic source of encouragement. Samual addresses a variety of people in his book. It's not simply for men, women, etc.  I appreciate the variety. This book is power packed with positive, uplifting words. I was given a free copy of this devotional to review which I was happy to do. I highly recommend. It is very inspirational and encouraging. 

No comments:

Post a Comment