Monday, November 7, 2022

Beneath His Silence by Hannah Linder

Beneath His Silence by Hannah Linder is that tale of Ella, who is mourning the loss of her sister. Not sure quite how to process her sister's mysterious death, Ella proceeds to her sister's estate. One problem, how will she confront her brother-in-law rumored to be the killer? Instead Ella takes on the role of governess for her nephew. However, Ella has no experience as a governess, must change her name and her role in society. She hides it well. She must now solve the mystery of her sister's death and confront her brother-in-law. But is it that simple? Is she even safe in the house?

I've recently read several books I simply cannot put down. Rather unusual for me, but Beneath His Silence was one such book. I was absolutely captivated by the story, both the romance and the mystery.  Hannah does an amazing job of weaving a tale, taking you back in history and having the reader on their toes trying to guess what will happen next. I was given a free copy from the publisher, which I was happy to do. This tale is very enjoyable! I do recommend!

No comments:

Post a Comment