Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Targeted by Lynette Eason, Lynn, H, Blackburn, and Natalie Walters

Targeted features three romance suspense novellas by three well-known Christian romance suspense authors. These include Lynette Easton, Lynn H, Blackburn, and Natalie Walters. Each story is very short and therefore the plot escalates very quickly, sometimes a little bit unrealistic, but still enjoyable. If you’ve read any of the books by these women before you might recognize the familiar characters. I thoroughly enjoyed each story. They were entertaining and engaging. This is a fantastic novel containing three such stories. Each is gripping and intriguing with the FBI, Secret Service and CIA. I thoroughly enjoyed Targeted. I was given a free copy from the publisher for my honest review, which I was happy to do. I recommend!

No comments:

Post a Comment