Wednesday, October 20, 2021

God Is My Hiding Place by Corrie Ten Boom

God is My Hiding Place, 40 devotions for Refuge and Strength by Corrie Ten Boom is a 40 day devotional with content written by Corrie Ten Boom. Even though Corrie passed away thirty-eight years ago, the content for this devotional was compiled and edited from her writing in The Hiding Place.  Honestly, I was surprised as I was reading the devotional how it flowed as a devotional. I knew Corrie's writing was not written specifically as a devotional however the content was definitely edited the in a way that lended itself very well for such a book.

This devotional is a perfect inspiration for strength and refuge in Christ. Beautiful pictures are included with the contents. Corrie’s writing is filled with wisdom and incredible insight. This would make a great gift or encouragement for yourself. I was given a free copy from the publisher for my honest review which I was happy to do and I highly recommend this beautiful book


.

No comments:

Post a Comment