Wednesday, October 20, 2021

A Picture of Hope by Liz Tolsma

A Picture of Hope from the Heroines of World War II by Liz Tolsma is the captivating story of journalist Nellie Wilkerson. Nellie is anxious to use her photography skills to showcase exactly what is going on in World War II. She even ventures to write the President to beg him to allow her to go to the front lines. Unfortunately she must remain where she is at. Until she decides to go on her own into France to the front lines. Nellie is taking on quite the journey once she meets Jean-Paul. Jean-Paul has endured so much but is eager to help the Allied forces. 


Honestly, I could not put the book down. It was an entertaining read. A Picture of Hope is a very enjoyable story with many twists and turns. I loved the history of the story. I was given a free copy from the publisher for my honest review which I was happy to do. I highly recommend A Picture of Hope. 

No comments:

Post a Comment