Wednesday, June 3, 2020

The Edge of Everywhen ~ Guest Review!

The Edge of Everywhen is a novel by A. S. Mackey. This is her first book for tweens/teens. For this review I allowed my eleven year old to read & review the book. 

The Edge to Everywhen is about a 13 year-old girl named Piper and her autistic brother, Phoenix. Piper and Phoenix are sent to live with their aunt after their mother dies and their father is sent overseas to do construction work. 

Piper explores this new place and finds a book, Novus Fabula. Read this book to find out what happens!!! I felt like I was with the characters in the story. The book really drew me in. I definitely think you should read this book. I give it five stars. 

I will say my eleven year-old was hooked and could not put the book down. She continually told me how much she enjoyed this book! A great fantasy read. Kids will delight in reading this book. Great for summer reading!!! 


I recommend this book. I was given a free copy from the publisher for my honest review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment