Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Praying Women by Sheila Walsh

Praying Women by Sheila Walsh is an excellent resource on “how to pray when you don’t know what to say.” The insight provided by Sheila Walsh is valuable and meaningful. It is also extremely relevant to women today. 

As one who is heavily involved in a prayer ministry, I really appreciated what Sheila Walsh shared in Praying Women. She shares not only her personal journeys and struggles, but also biblical passages to support the need for and power of prayer. The ten insights shared through each chapter are challenging as well as encouraging. The scripture share is rich.  I firmly believe this book will be an encouragement for women who do not know how to pray, or an inspiration for women who want to go deeper in their prayer life.


I was given a free copy from the publisher for my honest review, which I was happy to do. I highly recommend Praying Women by Sheila Walsh.


No comments:

Post a Comment