Saturday, August 25, 2018

Delivery!


Around Christmas time I decided to start leaving water bottles and snacks for our delivery people.  FedEx, UPS, the mail carrier, the dry cleaners, etc.  I just try to keep snacks supplied in the bucket. Over winter this was just fine. Water bottles would even freeze. 


Then summer came! I wanted to keep it up but had no clue how. Then I decided to freeze a few water bottles. Anytime I know ~ or think I know ~ a package is coming I put out a frozen water bottle.  

Imagine my surprise today when I got this note.  

This really touched me because I know that delivery people are under a tight schedule. They must keep moving and don't have excess time to write notes. However, this driver took the time to write a note!

I realize this may not work for everyone. We have a great space for leaving packages.  I appreciate it when the delivery people take the time to do their job well.  I would encourage you to look for ways to bless those around you!


No comments:

Post a Comment