Saturday, March 24, 2018

Sorting Laundry

Oh the lovely, fun topic of sorting laundry!!!

How do I sort I laundry, quickly and easily?

I have four spots where people are supposed to put dirty laundry.  Supposed to are the key words!

Once I gather all laundry from those four spots, it comes to said laundry room. In basement.  See post here.

I use these four bins I picked up at Ikea. (Sadly they did have purple at one time but no more. My purple wore out!) Mind you, I have tried several methods and this one finally worked! These bins slide in and out under a desk I have.


We all know that when organizing it's better to go UP and use the space. So UP it was for all this wash. I sort towels, lights, darks and athletics. (I do have a separate area for my husband's pants and delicates!)


When I sort, I simply pull a bin out and drop clothing in!




Once sorted the laundry bin is taken over to the washer!  

No comments:

Post a Comment