Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Unknown Threat by Lynn H. Blackburn

Unknown Threat by Lynn H. Blackburn shares the story of US Secret service special agent Luke Powell. Tragedy is running through his department as many of his coworkers have died recently in unusual circumstances. However, FBI Special Agent Faith Malone is investigating the case. The glitch is that the FBI and the Secret Service do not get along. They do not think highly of each other. Who is attacking the Secret Service? Will Faith ever be able to solve the crime? What are her issues with men?

Unknown Threat is a fun, gripping, and captivating story. I thoroughly enjoyed this novel. The twist and turns that it takes keep you interested and makes it a fantastic read. You need to hang on until the end to find out what is going on. I was given a free copy from the publisher for my honest review which I was happy to do. I highly recommend.



No comments:

Post a Comment