Monday, March 1, 2021

Facing the Dawn by Cynthia Ruchti

Facing the Dawn by Cynthia Ruchti was definitely a unique read!  I can honestly say I have never read a realistic fiction book like this. And I'm still not sure how I feel about it, but it was truly unique.  Mara (which means bitter) is raising her three children on her own since her humanitarian husband is chasing his passion miles aways helping so many others. Is it worth it, to parent her three children on her own? Will Liam ever return home to help with all the undone house projects and the undone family? The events that follow will challenge you and possible wreck you!

If you are looking for a realistic fiction book that may be a little too realistic this is definitely book for you.  If you are looking for a feel good, get lost in a book, it may be for you. This book will challenge your thoughts and feelings!

I am glad I persevered and completed the book. The author does truly write in a unique way. I would encourage you to check this book out. I was given a free copy from the publisher for my honest review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment