Friday, June 15, 2018

Just Let Go! Book Review!


Quinn Collins ~ Fiesty, independent and a woman who knows what she wants. But does she? She's been hurt in the past. Will that affect her future and any potential relationships? She finally has her dream of owning her own flower shop ~ that of her mother's. But why did her mother leave so suddenly?  Why didn't her mother ever return? Then someone new comes to town.  And causes T-R-O-U-B-L-E.  Who is this Olympian Grady Benson and why do people stop and stare when he is around? Is his skiing career really over?  Why does he act like he does? Any hope for redemption in his life? 
Once you start reading Just Let Go you will not put it down! You will want to know what is really going on in Quinn's life and if there really is redemption for Grady.   I did enjoy Just Let Go.  I had never ready Courtney Walsh so I have not read any books in this series.  I loved the content and would recommend Just Let Go. However, I do have to say there was a time or two that I had to recheck what the author was stating as it was a little unclear. Ie. at first I thought a boy mentioned was a young child. I then went back to recheck after the author stated he was 15! This would be great beach reading and if you are a fast reader you could read it in a day or two! 
I was given a complimentary copy of Just Let Go by Tyndale House Publishers for an honest review. Which you can see, I have happily provided! 😀



No comments:

Post a Comment