Thursday, April 26, 2018

Why Her? ~ Book Review

Why Her? is an excellent, practical, advice filled book for any woman who has ever compared herself to another. In Why Her?, Nicki Koziarz shares many of her personal struggles with comparison. This book is written for any woman who has looked at another person and said, “why does God allow that good in her life? Or why does God allow the bad in my life?”

You will enjoy a Nikki‘s personal stories and honest sharing as well as the truths she digs into. I really enjoyed how she took the Bible story of Rachel and Leah and weaved it throughout the book. 

Nicki offers practical advice on overcoming comparison. There is also a companion Bible study which I did not preview but would be interested in doing. The practical insight Nicki shares is what makes this book worth reading.  I was also excited to see that a teen Bible study is offered. 

This book will resonate with anyone who has ever looked at Facebook and realized they were not invited to a girls night out, looked on Pinterest and wondered, “How they can do it all?” or seen an Instagram picture that seems absolutely perfect. 


I highly recommend Why Her? by Nicki Koziarz. I was given a free copy of the book for my honest review, but had also purchased a copy to participate in the Proverbs 31 Online Bible Study. 

No comments:

Post a Comment