Monday, November 13, 2023

Garden of the Midnights by Hannah Linder

 I absolutely loved Garden of the Midnights by Hannah Linder! This historical romance novel was super intriguing! William Kensley knows his mother passed when he was born. He knows that his father will have nothing to do with him. He knows that his aunt and cousin despise him. When his grandfather passes away he is left with an inheritance and many questions. Those he has spent his entire life with raise questions and concerns about his history. Is his father really a wealthy estate owner? Does he really have a sister? What is his true birth story and the circumstances of his birth? Can William trust anyone?

As I said, I loved this book. I could not put it down and had to keep reading. The story line kept twisting with the unexpected. The author wrote in a very enthralling manner. I was hooked! I throughly enjoyed this book and would absolutely recommend it. I am looking forward to reading more books by Hannah Linder! 

No comments:

Post a Comment