Saturday, September 9, 2023

Letters from My Sister by Valerie Fraser Luesse

I absolutely loved Letters from My Sister by Valerie Fraser Luesse. Set at the turn of the century, Emmy and Callie live in a well to do household. They enjoy sharing life and working alongside their large family. Though different personalities they throughly enjoy one another. Emmy is courting Knox, a wonderful love story. However, Knox's brother is not so kind. Callie notices Solomon, who is restoring a beloved neighboring homestead. Callie is intrigued, and Solomon is such a gracious gentleman. Will Callie have the opportunity to live in this beloved house with Solomon? Suddenly a pregnant Lily arrives at the estate. Lily's husband has passed in a train accident, or was it an accident? Lily cannot safely live on the farm. The night that Lily and her baby girl escape Callie has a very strange experience. Was there something she can't recall about that night? How will she remember? 

Honestly, I couldn’t put this book down. I am running to find more books by this author. I absolutely loved it. There were sometimes when I was reading and crying. I highly recommend this book. It is quite the plot with amazing twists and turns! I highly recommend!

No comments:

Post a Comment