Saturday, September 17, 2022

The Bride of Blackfriar's Lane by Michelle Griep

The Bride of Blackfriar's Lane by Michelle Griep is the tale of Detective Jackson Forge and street smart maiden, Kit Turner. Jackson and Kit are engaged, however there starkly different backgrounds do not always mesh as well as expected. So many secrets in their past and much going on in their street lives and at times it’s difficult for them to communicate effectively. However, they are deeply in love.

Will Kit put Jackson first in her life? Will she ever overcome her street ways? Can a woman such as Kit be tamed? Does she need to be?


Although there was quite a bit of jargon in this book, I did enjoy the story. I was captivated by the twists and turns of the secrets of Kit's mother's death. This book is the second in a series and it may be helpful to read the previous book.  I was given a free copy from the publisher for my honest review which I was happy to do. I found this very enjoyable book. I do recommend The Bride of Blackfriar's Lane by Michelle Griep!

No comments:

Post a Comment