Monday, November 22, 2021

Deadly Target by Elizabeth Goddard

Erin almost loses her life in a boating accident with her friend. Then she goes to be with her mother who tried to commit suicide. She is staying with her mother in Montana. In walks her former boyfriend, Nathan. Any time they are together trouble is following them. Who is after Nathan? Or are they after Erin? Was her mom‘s attempted suicide legitimate?


Elizabeth Goddard will have you on the edge of your seat. I’m not sure I was completely ready for all of the twists and turns in the book Deadly Target. It is definitely an interesting tale. This was a fun suspense fiction read. I was given a free copy from the publisher for my honest review which I was happy to do. I would recommend Deadly Target. 

No comments:

Post a Comment