Sunday, May 23, 2021

Never Miss by Melissa Koslin


 Never Miss by Melissa Koslin is a modern-day fiction thriller that might be personal considering the recent Covid outbreak. However it is a keep you on the edge of your seat modern day fiction. Kandace was raised in a sniper family. We will never truly understand her background, however it is extremely intriguing. She is connected with Lyndon and quickly becomes attached to him, most unlikely for her character. Lyndon is an overwhelmingly intelligent scientist. His methods and thinking are amazing.


Never Miss is an amazing thrilling fiction book. I very much enjoyed the story. It is great to read all of the connections the author makes throughout the story. Readers will definitely be impressed with how the story weaves together. 


I was given a free copy from the publisher for my honest review which I was happy to do. I highly recommend Never Miss by Melissa Koslin. 



No comments:

Post a Comment