Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Until I Met You by Tari Faris

Until I Met You by Tari Faris is part of the Restoring Heritage Series. Libby arrives in town as the new librarian. She comes with a past that is difficult and has many hurts to overcome. All the sudden, she meets this rude Austin Williams, who is  working on the town square project. Brandon, the local pastor,  is Austin's brother. Why don't Brandon and Austin get along? What happened in their past that is so difficult to overcome? Fortunately Libby finds Olivia as her new roommate. But why does Brandon keep Olivia at arm's length?

I did enjoy this story, but do need to mention that sometimes the characters were confusing.  I would have liked to see a character list at the beginning.  There are several other books in this series. I think reading the first few would have helped me understand the story as well.  All in all, it was enjoyable and I would recommend this book.  I was given a free copy for my honest review!  


No comments:

Post a Comment