Thursday, August 20, 2020

Stand All the Way Up Burn It All Down by Sophie Hudson

 Stand All the Way Up: Stories of Staying In It When You Want to Burn It All Down by Sophie Hudson is a great collection of stories written by famous author, better known as BooMama.  Although I had never read anything by BooMama, I did enjoy this book.  Sophie shares stories and humor and tends to "tell it like it is"!

Each chapter features a different topic of encouragement shared by Sophie. She tackles such ideas as friendships, racism, parenting, working and many other aspects of life.  Sophie also takes a hard look at racism and much that is going on in the world today. Sophie tends to share in a relatable and enjoyable way. 

I did enjoy this book and would recommend it. I was given a free copy from the publisher for my honest review, which I was happy to do!



No comments:

Post a Comment