Friday, April 17, 2020

My Heart Ever His {Prayers for Women} by Barbara Rainey

My Heart Ever His {Prayers for Women} by Barbara Rainey is a beautiful collection of prayers for women.  Barbara shares wonderfully written prayers that reflect all stages of a woman's life. As an older women, Barbara has lived through many stages and touches on many of them in her book.  These prayers offer hope and come from a strong Biblical basis. Some are simply scripture quoted.

My Heart Ever His is a great gift for Mother's Day.  It can be an encouragement for women.  Barbara shares not only the prayers, but on some pages the story behind the prayers.  I like that it offered wisdom and words that you may not have thought about praying.

This book is a great encouragement. I was given a free copy from the publisher for my honest review, which I was happy to do!



No comments:

Post a Comment